2ND YEAR OF se FUTNET
8th February/13th February 2015 Nymburk (Czech Republic) under the auspices of the Czech Futnet Association and UNIF
- FOR PLAYERS HAILING FROM THE COUNTRIES OF WIDER WORLD ELITE
- FOR THE BEST PLAYERS FROM EMERGING FUTNET COUNTRIES
Trainings focused on the development of basic individual skills (smash, block, assist, pass).
Emphasis on precision technique, consistent correction of errors.
Video-analysis of the techniques of individual players. Basics of resolving game situations, game systems, basic tactics. Practical examples of a proper warm-up, stretching, compensatory training and specialized fitness training. Game (singles, pairs, triples).
Tournament on the last day.
Individual approach, a maximum of 5 players per coach.
The camp will take place under the leadership of world champions, experts from the Czech Republic and experienced coaches
- Richard Makara - 6x World Champion and 5x European Champion
- Petr Bubniak - 5x World Champion and 2x European Champion
- Petr Stejskal - World Vice-Champion, 3x European Vice-Champion
- Jiří Doubrava - 5x Champion of the Czech Republic
The goal is to connect the experience and knowledge of top players and coaches from two of the biggest futnet superpowers (Czech Republic and Slovakia) with the enthusiasm of players from developing futnet countries.
LINKING PLAYERS FROM DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE WORLD - A MUTUAL EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE IN A NEW SPORTS BRANCH
The price includes:
- Accommodation, food and drink
- Hotel in the area of the sport centre
- Two training units per day, 100 – 150 minutes. (1x training individual skills, 1x training game systems)
- Stretching, swimming pool, regeneration, video analysis of trainings, sample of specialized fitness training
- Registered players UNIF € 360
IT IS A UNIQUE NEW TRAINING CAMP FOCUSED ON PLAYERS FROM NEW countries starting out with futnet.
- Contact personMgr. Viktor Lukáš
Ing. Jiří Doubrava
- tel.+420 604 575 032
+420 605 861 829
- mailfutnet (a) sportsevents tecka cz